

6:50 It surely doesn't look to me that way.
7:32 Cred că dacă sapi adânc ca la BITCOIN și dacă ești complet analfabet în engleză, lingua franca a zilei, secolului și probabil mileniului următor, poți să găsești un acronim suficient de idiot căruia apoi să-i faci reclamă.

2:08 PM I tried to do my best aligning the two diagrams for tides as a measure of Sun-Moon combined pull on Earth (or alignment) and atmospheric pressure and do a screenshot which is ridiculous of course as scientific instrument. I think i could prove that if i knew how to use or have access to real AI. Until then, i can do this every time a major one hits.
The nearest city with data on atmospheric conditions is Las Tablas, i would think if i could see atmospheric data closer to the epicenter would be better.
I developed this theory years ago, nobody pays attention to it. Because THEY need these mostly for psychological reasons, like how Columbus predicted that eclipse back in 1504 maybe with little artificial contributions (triggers). I didn't know back then about this theory.
The nearest city with data on atmospheric conditions is Las Tablas, i would think if i could see atmospheric data closer to the epicenter would be better.
I developed this theory years ago, nobody pays attention to it. Because THEY need these mostly for psychological reasons, like how Columbus predicted that eclipse back in 1504 maybe with little artificial contributions (triggers). I didn't know back then about this theory.

10:50 Contradicții contradicții. Eu cred că mare parte din acest război este fake, ca și cel din Iran. În Iran se scurg sute de miliarde de dolari, dar nu prea sunt dovezi pentru ce. Trump acum a dat voie Rusiei să exporte motorină pe care teoretic nu o are.

10:10 I wanted to go at the car to do some stuff but they started to maneuver in the next spot (F6) and behind my car in the alley.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Friendly comments welcome
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.